Monday, October 23, 2006

The Quiet

This is my little one, Silas. He played so hard this morning that he ended up here, tuckered out on the living room floor. I have taken these special times for granted. I'm usually rushing around the house, scrubbing, doing laundry, preparing lunch. But not today. I'm going to watch my baby sleep. I can't think of anything I'd rather do.

Lord, bless this precious child as he sleeps. May I never take these moments for granted again. You are such a loving God. Thank you for letting me stay at home with him. It is certainly by your provision alone.

5 comments:

Margo said...

What an adorable little guy! Aren't they sweet when they're sleeping?

Prairie + Sky said...

Thank you! I think he's pretty cute too. Yes, they are very sweet when they're sleeping (and very busy when they're awake) =).

Connie said...

He's such a cutie pie, Tara.

Margo said...

Oh, sooo busy! LoL :-)

Maralyn said...

There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby, especially when his little feet are tucked underneath and his bottom is hoisted high!